WHAT IS RPM?
Repositionable Media (RPM) Solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces.
1. Can I amend my order after I place it?
As our products are custom made, we are unable to amend your order once you have placed the order.
2. I am having difficult in customising my product, what should I do?
Please contact us on (03) 9882 4905, our phone service is available from 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday AEST. Otherwise, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. What does low-resolution imagery mean?
When you are using our easy-to-use design editor to create your product with your own image, you may be warned about using low-resolution imagery. For your image to be printed with optimum quality, you will need high-resolution imagery.
If you are in anyway concerned about the quality of your image, our design department can look into the quality of your image and enhance it (extra charges may apply).
We cannot accept responsibility for the image quality on images that you supply.
2. Image requirements
The minimum recommended image resolution for a wall print viewed from 2 meters is 80dpi. Obviously the higher the resolution the higher the print quality will be.
If you are in anyway concerned about the quality of your image, please contact our design department on 03 9882 4905 or contact email@example.com
3. What is the Deposit Photos image library?
When customising your product, you can access the Deposit Photos image library. This stock image library has a wide selection of high-quality licensed stock photos, graphics and vector images that you can choose from. Please see our Terms and Conditions for use – Click here to view.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR WALL ART
1. Review Product Information to ensure this product is suitable for your wall.
2. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted walls to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely. If you are at all concerned about your walls, we recommend a special coating of Viponds Acrylic Self Adhesive Prep Coat (Semi Gloss Clear), follow instructions on label.
3. Not all areas are square. Measure your wall in two positions in both directions (height and width) and use the largest size.
4. Think about the perspective of your wall art when it is scaled up to a large print on a wall and viewed from various angles and distances. Ensure you have the correct perspective of the height and position of your image when you upload and position in our wall art editor.
5. Image resolution:
If you are uploading your own images, the higher the resolution, the better the print quality.
Iphone 10 or above is recommended at a size of 3.2m x 3.2m. Avoid using zoom functions or portrait mode as this will decrease the quality of your image when enlarged.
Ensure your image is of a high enough resolution for the size of your wall art. It is always better if you use vector graphics when possible (Ai or eps). As these are not resolution-dependent and can be scaled up to any size without losing quality.
If your image consists of raster graphics, you need to determine which resolution is right for your wall art. Raster image resolution is a pixel density in one inch, which is measured with units such as dots per inch (DPI) or pixels per inch (PPI).
When uploading your own photo in our editor, it will tell you the dpi resolution of the image when it’s enlarged to your specific size. Our editor will give you a yellow resolution warning if it goes below 80dpi when enlarged to full size and turn red if the image quality becomes poor and not high enough resolution for your print.
The larger the print, the further you need to stand away in order to be able to view it in entirely. Below is a quick guideline with approx. viewing distance and the maximum resolution under ideal conditions:
- Standard Photo size – 127 x 178mm
Viewing Distance 500mm
Min DPI 300
- A0 Poster Size – 841mm x 1189mm
Viewing Distance 1.4m
Min DPI 110
- Wallpaper – 3.2m x 2.6m
Viewing Distance 2.3m
Min DPI 80
If you are in anyway concerned about the quality of your image, please contact our design department on
03 9882 4905 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I MEASURE
Not all areas are square. Measure your area in two positions in both directions (height x width) and use the largest size. Trim off excess when installing if required.
Should you have any questions about how to measure, please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at email@example.com
1. How long before my product is dispatched?
Standard Shipping: Dispatched within 5-10 working days
Express Shipping: Dispatched within 3-5 working days on all products within Australia.
2. How much does delivery cost?
Free Standard Shipping is available on all orders over $150.00 within Australia.
Standard Shipping is $20 and Express Shipping is $30 within Australia.
If you require International Shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping rates.
3. How do I track my order?
We use TNT (FedEx) and Australia Post to deliver our orders. An email notification will be emailed to you with the tracking information after order is dispatched. Please email email@example.com or call Customer Service on 03 9882 4905 during business hours Monday to Friday (9am to 4pm) AEST if you need further information.
4. What should I do if my order has not been delivered?
Refer to the tracking reference number located on the email notification you should have received after your order was dispatched. You can keep an eye on your delivery with this tracking number. If your date of delivery has come and gone, we request that you contact the shipping company directly. If you have not been able to resolve the issue, contact us on (03) 9882 4905 and we will follow this up for you.
The Creative Printer accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards. PayPal is also available at checkout. The total cost of the items in your order, including postage, will be directly charged to your card at the time of purchase.
1. What is your return policy?
When placing your order, we recommend taking your time to select your product. As our products are custom made, you will not be eligible for a refund if the order has been processed and manufacturing has commenced.
Please inspect your product carefully once you have received it. Once you have installed the product, we are unable to exchange or refund it.
2. What do I do if my product arrives faulty or damaged?
Please send a photo and explain the fault/damage to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your order number. We will then take a closer look, and will help with finding the solution.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products, so of course if the damage is caused during our manufacturing process, we will replace it without delay.
INSTALLATION AND HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PRODUCT
All of our products will be sent out with an easy-to-use installation guide to assist you in installing your item. It also includes how to care for your product. Click here for a copy of the Installation Guide and How to Care for your product.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers, please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at email@example.com
Product information and specifications, including what the product is made of and suitable surfaces for application, can be found at the bottom of each product page.
We recommend to test product for suitability of application before applying. Surface quality may impact the performance of products.
If you cannot find the information you require, please contact us on (03) 9882 4905, our phone service is available from 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday AEST. Otherwise, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR WHITEBOARD KIT?
In your whiteboard kit you will receive:
- Magic Chux Eraser – Removes whiteboard marker and marks (activate with water to remove stubborn marks). Magic Chux Eraser are also available for purchase at your local supermarket.
- AusPen (Australian-made) refillable whiteboard marker – Sustainable and eco-friendly, these are designed to be kept forever by refilling the ink (up to 80 times) and replacing the nib and ink sponge when necessary. These AusPen whiteboard markers are also available for purchase from auspen.com
- Whiteboard marker clip – Holds a standard whiteboard marker with a permanent adhesive on the back of the clip to apply directly to your whiteboard. Also available for purchase from your local hardware or stationery store.
- Applicator Tool – Helps you install your whiteboards without air-bubbles when applying to the surface. Has a unique felt edge which helps prevent scratching or damaging your whiteboard.
- Information sheet with product specifications, cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Our sales and manufacturing site is located at 9/21 Howleys Road, Notting Hill, Victoria AUSTRALIA 3168
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Creative Printer offers this website, including all information, products and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all Terms and Conditions – Click Here to view.
Don’t see your question here? Simply contact us on (03) 9882 4905, or email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will be in contact shortly.