RPM Installation Guide
All of our repositionable media (RPM) solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your RPM installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of RPM from the backing sheet and adhere exposed RPM to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Recycle backing sheet material;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org