Address: 9/21 Howleys Rd, Notting Hill VIC 3168
All mail to: PO Box 2463, Mount Waverley VIC 3149
Phone: (03) 9882 4905
Mirror Cover RPM
Mirror Cover RPM is a safe, easy to use solution to this whereby mirrors are covered with an opaque film to remove unfamiliar and distressing reflections and to promote a more familiar environment. It is printed with a matte finish which is effective in reducing the impact of glare to the person. Suitable for application in an ensuite, communal spaces or full length mirrors in bedrooms.
As this is a bespoke product that is created to support site specific issues, please contact us now to discuss your needs and pricing.
This product is endorsed by Dementia Choices
Products with Dementia Choices endorsement have met rigorous dementia-friendly standards and provide excellent solutions to assist people living with dementia to live as independently as possible.
We recommend you read our Dementia Certified Guidelines before ordering this product - Click here.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now for further assistance
03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or email@example.com. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
- Dementia Certified Product - Click here to read our guidelines
- 95% blockout opaque
- Smooth satin surface that reduces glare
- Micro-suction technology – tiny suction cups formed on one side grip any flat, smooth surface and is repositionable (easy to install, remove reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces)
- We recommend to test the product for suitability of application before applying
- Surface quality may impact the performance of this product
- No magnets or static, so it’s safe to use on electrical surfaces
- Can be rinsed with water. Allow to dry thoroughly and reapply.
- Easy to self-install. Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers, please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmentally friendly, no PVC and nontoxic
- Printed with Latex inks, which are non-flammable, non-combustible and produce odourless prints.
- All our packaging is recyclable.
- Applicator tool
- Information sheet with cleaning instructions and install guide.