Turn almost any flat surface into a whiteboard, where medical charts, emergency contacts, daily to-do lists, medication schedules, rosters, routines, and reminders can be kept clear and close at hand.
Three sizes available – making it easy to fit your planner perfectly into the space you need it
Need a custom size or design? You can fully customise your Whiteboard RPM™ to make it uniquely yours. Contact us here for further assistance.
Convenient – easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. No need for any bolts or screws!
Reusable – simply erase and update when creativity strikes.
Easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces
Whiteboard kit included:
• Magic chux eraser
• Australian-made refillable whiteboard marker
• Whiteboard marker clip that holds a standard whiteboard marker
• Applicator tool
• Information sheet with product specifications, cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide.
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or email@example.com. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
WHAT IS RPM?
Versatile, fuss-free and cost-effective, our Repositionable Media (RPM) solutions are easily installed, removed, repositioned, and reapplied without damage to surfaces. Providing an alternative to traditional art, wallpaper, whiteboard, and signage, RPM products allow you to add style, personality, and functionality to your spaces without the drawbacks of more permanent design and décor choices.
Fully customisable to suit any space, style, content, or environment, RPM solutions can be:
✓ Printed to any size or shape specification
✓ Personalised with bespoke colours, logos, headings, and branding
✓ Affixed to any flat surface
✓ Easily installed, removed, repositioned, and reapplied without damage to surfaces
All of our repositionable media (RPM) solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your RPM installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of RPM from the backing sheet and adhere exposed RPM to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Recycle backing sheet material;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designed to help you reuse, repurpose and reapply your whiteboard easily
- Anti-graffiti properties allow for easy removal of whiteboard markers
- Commercial grade dry erase surface
- Can be applied on any clean dry surfaces and is repositionable (easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces)
- We recommend to test the product for suitability of application before applying
- Surface quality may impact the performance of this product
- Clear acrylic pressure activated ultra removable adhesive
- Recommended for indoor and short term outdoor use application.
- Printed with Latex inks, which are non-flammable, non-combustible and produce odourless prints
- All our packaging is recyclable.
Whiteboard kit included:
- Magic chux eraser
- Australian-made refillable whiteboard marker
- Whiteboard marker clip that holds a standard whiteboard marker
- Applicator tool
- Information sheet with product specifications, cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide.