Re-frame RPM allows for artwork to easily be changed or updated by simply applying the new print directly onto the frame! This is a particularly good solution in hospital or aged care settings where artwork can not readily be added or changed.
• If existing artwork is not relevant or helpful to the person living with dementia, Print-frame RPM is a quick and easy way to replace it.
• A wide range of Dementia Choices endorsed artwork to choose from
• Creates a familiar space, ideal for bedrooms or shared communal areas
• Provides a point of discussion and an opportunity to reminisce
• Can be displayed on any existing frame
• May assist with wayfinding and orientation
• Can be printed with or without a mount around the image
• Easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces
Simply choose your a white mount or no white mount, then choose one our beautiful Dementia Choices accredited artwork images – 27 images to choose from! Or upload your own image.
If you require a custom size print to fit in a frame area please contact us.
This product is endorsed by Dementia Choices
Products with Dementia Choices endorsement have met rigorous dementia-friendly standards and provide excellent solutions to assist people living with dementia to live as independently as possible.
We recommend you read our Dementia Certified Guidelines before ordering this product - Click here.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now for further assistance
03 9882 4905 or email@example.com
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
All of our repositionable media (RPM) solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your RPM installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of RPM from the backing sheet and adhere exposed RPM to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Recycle backing sheet material;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at email@example.com
- Dementia Certified Product - Click here to read our guidelines
- 95% blockout opaque
- Smooth satin surface that reduces glare
- Micro-suction technology – tiny suction cups formed on one side grip any flat, smooth surface and is repositionable (easy to install, remove reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces)
- We recommend to test the product for suitability of application before applying
- Surface quality may impact the performance of this product
- No magnets or static, so it’s safe to use on electrical surfaces
- Can be rinsed with water. Allow to dry thoroughly and reapply.
- Easy to self-install. Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers, please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmentally friendly, no PVC and nontoxic
- Printed with Latex inks, which are non-flammable, non-combustible and produce odourless prints.
- All our packaging is recyclable.
- Applicator tool
- Information sheet with cleaning instructions and install guide