Address: 9/21 Howleys Rd, Notting Hill VIC 3168
All mail to: PO Box 2463, Mount Waverley VIC 3149
Phone: (03) 9882 4905
Mirror Cover RPM is a safe, easy to use solution to this whereby mirrors are covered with an opaque film to remove unfamiliar and distressing reflections and to promote a more familiar environment. It is printed with a matte finish which is effective in reducing the impact of glare to the person. Suitable for application in an ensuite, communal spaces or full length mirrors in bedrooms.
As this is a bespoke product that is created to support site specific issues, please contact us now to discuss your needs and pricing.
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
- Dementia Certified Product - We recommend you read our guidelines in the next tab before ordering this product
- 95% blockout opaque
- Smooth satin surface that reduces glare
- Micro-suction technology – tiny suction cups formed on one side grip any flat, smooth surface and is repositionable (easy to install, remove reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces)
- We recommend to test the product for suitability of application before applying
- Surface quality may impact the performance of this product
- No magnets or static, so it’s safe to use on electrical surfaces
- Can be rinsed with water. Allow to dry thoroughly and reapply.
- Easy to self-install. Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers, please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at email@example.com
- Environmentally friendly, no PVC and nontoxic
- Printed with Latex inks, which are non-flammable, non-combustible and produce odourless prints.
- All our packaging is recyclable.
- Applicator tool
- Information sheet with cleaning instructions and install guide.
Our Dementia Certified Aged Care range is accredited by The Dementia Centre. All products in this range are endorsed by Dementia Choices and meet rigorous dementia-friendly standards.
These products have been designed specifically to meet the needs of people living with dementia to help them orientate in and/or feel more at home in complex environments such as aged care residences.
Dementia certified products nurture a sense of belonging and independence by providing practical solutions that make it easier for people with dementia to interact with their environments with minimal confusion and distress.
For more information on our Dementia Certified Aged Care RPM solutions, and assistance in selecting the best product to suit your requirements, please submit the form below to download the product guidelines for ReFrame RPM, Memory Photo Collage, Mirror RPM and Signage RPM.