Privacy Window (One way vision)
Create your own Privacy Window with one way vision
One way vision - can provide privacy to areas or rooms without compromising the view out.
Aesthetics – when printed with artwork, can modernize décor, beautify an area and create a point of interest
Using our easy-to-use Design Editor, you will be able to enter in your custom window size, upload any images or print ready files. You can also select an image from our image gallery to make your privacy window come to life.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now for further assistance
03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or email@example.com. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
Versatile, fuss-free and cost-effective, our print solutions are easily applied, removed and reapplied without damage to surfaces. Providing an alternative to traditional art, wallpaper, whiteboard, and signage, our products allow you to add style, personality, and functionality to your spaces without the drawbacks of more permanent design and décor choices.
Fully customisable to suit any space, style, content, or environment, products can be:
✓ Printed to any size or shape specification
✓ Personalised with bespoke colours, logos, headings, and branding
✓ Affixed to any flat surface
✓ Easily applied, removed and reapplied without damage to surfaces
All of our print solutions are easy to apply, remove and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of the product from the backing sheet and adhere exposed print to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perforated removable film suitable for privacy window signage
- 1.5mm hole dimension – 40% / 60% ratio (40% visibility) - can see out but cant see in
- Wet application - Easy to self-install. Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers, please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at email@example.com
Please note that this product works best when viewed from a place in light, to an area of dark. It is not recommended to use this product as a privacy screen if the area behind the one way vision is lighter than the area looking in.
- All our indoor prints use latex inks, which are non-flammable, non-combustible and produce odourless prints.
- All our packaging is recyclable.
- Applicator tool
- Information sheet with cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide