Why Water Activated Wallpaper - Smooth (Wall Art)?
We have water activated smooth wallpaper as part of our indoor range. This product has a smooth washable surface with a matte finish that installs easily without the need of an application specialist. Simply spray the wall and wallpaper with water, then apply directly, align and reposition in the first ten minutes of application.
When it’s time for a change, the product can be easily removed from the wall in one piece - simply spray it with water, allow to soak and remove (after removal we recommend washing the wall with sugar soap to remove any residue). It’s that easy!
- Butt fit - creates a seamless finish (no overlap in joins which is less noticeable, easy to match over and install)
- Same on-the-wall performance as current paste-the-wall or paste-the-paper solutions
Customisable design - using our easy-to-use Design Editor, you will be able to create your own wall art with a custom size. Upload any high-resolution image, choose one from our free image gallery or select an image from Deposit Photos stock image library.
Choose a drop size then click on customise to begin.
Please note: The larger the print, the larger the resolution required.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now for further assistance
03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or email@example.com. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
All of our repositionable media (RPM) solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your RPM installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of RPM from the backing sheet and adhere exposed RPM to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Recycle backing sheet material;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water activated to install and water activated to remove (after removal we recommend to wash wall with sugar soap to remove any residue)
- Smooth washable surface with a matt finish
- Can be applied on plaster walls with a sealed finish, either painted or at least one coat of primer applied to surface
- We recommend to test the product for suitability of application before applying
- Surface quality may impact the performance of this product
- Material can be repositioned and realigned during first 10 minutes of application
- Recommended for indoor use
- Designed for one use only - apply, remove and recycle.
- Fire rating certified
- PVC free requiring no adhesive, only water for application
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly material
- Printed with Latex inks, which are non-flammable, non-combustible and produce odourless prints
- All our packaging is recyclable.
- Applicator tool
- Information sheet with cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide.
We can create specific artwork to suit your needs. Our range of artwork services includes onsite measuring, concept development, artwork creation and installation guidelines. As every project is different the cost for these services is job specific. Contact us now on (03) 9882 4905 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs.
1. Review Product Information to ensure this product is suitable for your wall.
2. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted walls to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely. If you are at all concerned about your walls, we recommend a special coating of Viponds Acrylic Self Adhesive Prep Coat (Semi Gloss Clear), follow instructions on label.
3. Not all areas are square. Measure your wall in two positions in both directions (height and width) and use the largest size.
4. Think about the perspective of your wall art when it is scaled up to a large print on a wall and viewed from various angles and distances. Ensure you have the correct perspective of the height and position of your image when you upload and position in our wall art editor.
5. Image resolution:
If you are uploading your own images, the higher the resolution, the better the print quality.
Iphone 10 or above is recommended at a size of 3.2m x 3.2m. Avoid using zoom functions or portrait mode as this will decrease the quality of your image when enlarged.
Ensure your image is of a high enough resolution for the size of your wall art. It is always better if you use vector graphics when possible (Ai or eps). As these are not resolution-dependent and can be scaled up to any size without losing quality.
If your image consists of raster graphics, you need to determine which resolution is right for your wall art. Raster image resolution is a pixel density in one inch, which is measured with units such as dots per inch (DPI) or pixels per inch (PPI).
When uploading your own photo in our editor, it will tell you the dpi resolution of the image when it’s enlarged to your specific size. Our editor will give you a yellow resolution warning if it goes below 80dpi when enlarged to full size and turn red if the image quality becomes poor and not high enough resolution for your print.
The larger the print, the further you need to stand away in order to be able to view it in entirely. Below is a quick guideline with approx. viewing distance and the maximum resolution under ideal conditions:
- Standard Photo size – 127 x 178mm
Viewing Distance 500mm
Min DPI 300
- A0 Poster Size – 841mm x 1189mm
Viewing Distance 1.4m
Min DPI 110
- Wallpaper – 3.2m x 2.6m
Viewing Distance 2.3m
Min DPI 80
If you are in anyway concerned about the quality of your image, please contact our design department on
03 9882 4905 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.