Our Customisable Pull-Up Banners are a great way to welcome visitors, to display important dates, or to inform people of upcoming events. You simply start by creating your own pull-up banner using one of our templates below, and then add a new RPM Label, which can be purchased separately, anytime you want to display a new message.
- Cost effective – no need for a new banner for every announcement, event or activity. By having a pull-up banner, you can update information using our RPM Labels
- Reusable – simply apply a new label to your Pull-Up Banner
- Customisable Design – you can fully customise our templates with your own text, logos or brand colours to make your pull-up banner uniquely yours.
- Transportable and easy to store – when not in use, simply roll up your banner and store it in your supplied padded carry bag. Easy to carry wherever you go.
Four customisable templates available
- Welcome – display prominently in entrances to welcome visitors, staff or residents and to inform them about activities of the day, week or month.
- Important dates – display and inform customers, residents and staff about important dates to be reminded of.
- Events – an easy way to inform residents, staff, family and friends of any special events, open days or activities coming up.
- Fully Customisable – Starting from a blank canvas, use our Design Editor to create your pull-up banner artwork.
Are you ready to start creating!
Start by selecting which template you would like, press customise, then follow the easy-to-use Design Editor to create your unique Pull-up Banner.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now for further assistance
03 9882 4905 or email@example.com
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
All of our repositionable media (RPM) solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your RPM installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of RPM from the backing sheet and adhere exposed RPM to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Recycle backing sheet material;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at email@example.com
- 850 x 2000mm visible area (an extra 200mm rolls into hardware)
- Fold out feet for better stability with black ends
- Pole support, stronger to last longer
- Padded Carry Bag
- Clip toprail
- Smooth satin surface reduces glare
- Transportable, customisable pull-up banners
- Designed to help you reuse and repurpose your pull up banner using our RPM Label
RPM Label (for pull-up banner):
- RPM label can be stored on the back of the pull up banner or repositioned to a door or any smooth surface
- Dot-shaped adhesive coating allows easy and bubble free positioning
- Clear acrylic pressure activated ultra removable adhesive
- Smooth satin surface reduces glare
- 95% blockout opaque
- Simply apply the new message over the banner, and remove it or reposition it again when you’re done. Best of all, it can roll up with your banner, so you can store and carry it wherever you go.
- Phthalate free, Prop 65 compliant and fire rated
- Environmentally friendly, no PVC and nontoxic
- Printed with Latex inks, which are non-flammable, non-combustible and produce odourless prints
- All our packaging is recyclable
- Information sheet with cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide