Use your windows to promote your business with our easy to use window signage.
Capture new customers, advertise special offers or simply promote brand awareness with our vibrant coloured window signs.
Customisable – you can add any text, logos, brand colours, shapes or images to your window signage to make it uniquely yours. Decals can even be cut to shape!
Removable or permanent – two options to choose from. Our removable option is easy to apply and remove, and is ideal for short-term use. Whilst our permanent option is designed to last longer outdoors in harsh conditions.
Indoor/Outdoor application – choice of indoor or outdoor application for your sign.
Convenient – Easy to self-install.
Easy to create – simply choose whether your window signage is to be Removable or Permanent, Indoor or Outdoor, select customise, then follow our easy to use Design Editor.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now for further assistance
03 9882 4905 or email@example.com
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
All of our repositionable media (RPM) solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your RPM installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of RPM from the backing sheet and adhere exposed RPM to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Recycle backing sheet material;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at email@example.com
- Removable is a dot-shaped adhesive coating, allows easy and bubble free positioning
- Permanent is an ultra high tack adhesive and designed to last longer outdoors - Wet application when installing.
- Indoor - Printed with Latex inks, which are non-flammable, non-combustible and produce odourless prints.
- Outdoor - Weather resistant and UV inks making it suitable to last outdoors (condition will effect life span of product).
- 95% blockout opaque
- We recommend to test the product for suitability of application before applying
- Surface quality may impact the performance of this product
- May cause damage to painted surfaces when removed
- Easy to self-install. Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers, please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire rating certificate
- All our packaging is recyclable.
- Applicator tool
- Information sheet with cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide
We can create specific artwork to suit your needs. Our range of artwork services includes onsite measuring, concept development, artwork creation and installation guidelines. As every project is different the cost for these services is job specific. Contact us now on (03) 9882 4905 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs.