Designed to keep your emergency contact numbers close at hand and up-to-date.
Easy to apply in a prominent place so that important phone numbers that may be needed in an emergency can be readily accessed. Ideal for use in the home, as well as any workplace.
Customisable design – you can personalise your Contact Emergency Numbers Whiteboard now with names and numbers as well as any other important text, logos or brand colours to be printed on your whiteboard to make it uniquely yours.
Reusable – when contacts change, just erase and update.
Convenient – easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. No need for any bolts or screws! Simply place it in a visible area.
Easy to create – simply choose your size, select customise, then follow our easy to use Design Editor.
Whiteboard kit included:
• Magic chux eraser
• Australian-made refillable whiteboard marker
• Whiteboard marker clip that holds a standard whiteboard marker
• Applicator tool
• Information sheet with product specifications, cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now for further assistance
03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or email@example.com. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
All of our repositionable media (RPM) solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your RPM installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of RPM from the backing sheet and adhere exposed RPM to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Recycle backing sheet material;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designed to help you reuse, repurpose and reapply your whiteboard easily
- Anti-graffiti properties allow for easy removal of whiteboard markers
- Commercial grade dry erase surface
- Can be applied on smooth clean surfaces and is repositionable (easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces)
- Clear acrylic pressure activated ultra removable adhesive
- Recommended for indoor and short term outdoor use application
- Phthalate free, Prop 65 compliant and fire rated
- Environmentally friendly, non PVC and nontoxic
- Printed with Latex inks, which are non-flammable, non-combustible and produce odourless prints
- All of our packaging uses recyclable material. Recycle, repurpose or return our packaging material. Take advantage of our take-back initiative to customers by returning our packaging material where we can reuse or recycle for you
Whiteboard kit included:
- Magic chux eraser
- Australian-made refillable whiteboard marker
- Whiteboard marker clip that holds a standard whiteboard marker
- Applicator tool
- Information sheet with product specifications, cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide.