Ideal for outdoor signage, advertising and murals on any surface
An ultra high tack adhesive that is removable and designed for any outdoor surface such as brick, concrete or textured walls. Perfect to brand or beautify any outdoor space.
Customisable – you can add any text, logos, brand colours, shapes or images to your decal to make your signage come to life. Decals can even be cut to shape!
Convenient – easy to self-install.
Easy to create – simply select customise, then follow our easy to use Design Editor.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now for further assistance
03 9882 4905 or email@example.com
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
All of our repositionable media (RPM) solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your RPM installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of RPM from the backing sheet and adhere exposed RPM to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Recycle backing sheet material;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at email@example.com
- Weather resistant
- Can be applied on outdoor surfaces such as brick, concrete and textured walls
- We recommend to test the product for suitability of application before applying
- Surface quality may impact the performance of this product
- May cause damage to painted surfaces when removed
- Fabric surface making it more flexible to wrap around corners, panels etc
- Ultra high tack adhesive
- UV inks
- Recommended for outdoor use up to one year
- Easy to self-install. Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers, please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire rating certified
- All our packaging is recyclable.
- Applicator tool
- Information sheet with cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide.
We can create specific artwork to suit your needs. Our range of artwork services includes onsite measuring, concept development, artwork creation and installation guidelines. As every project is different the cost for these services is job specific. Contact us now on (03) 9882 4905 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs.