Need a custom size, shape or design?
Now any surface, such as desks or walls, can be turned into a chalkboard. Why not get your chalkboard to fit perfectly into the space your require, covered with a fully customised design to facilitate any creativity or collaboration.
Reusable – simply erase and update when creativity strikes.
Using our easy-to-use Design Editor, you will be able to create a custom size, upload any images or print ready files. You can also add any text, shapes or images to make your whiteboard come to life.
Easy to apply, remove and reposition without the need for screws or bolts.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now for further assistance
03 9882 4905 or email@example.com
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
All of our repositionable media (RPM) solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your RPM installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of RPM from the backing sheet and adhere exposed RPM to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Recycle backing sheet material;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at email@example.com
- Designed to help you reuse, repurpose and reapply your chalkboards easily
- Commercial grade chalkboard surface
- Can be applied on most clean dry surfaces and is repositionable (easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply)
- We recommend to test the product for suitability of application before applying
- Surface quality may impact the performance of this product
- May cause damage to painted surfaces when removed
- Dot-shaped adhesive coating allows easy and bubble free positioning
- Clear acrylic pressure activated ultra removable adhesive
- Recommended for indoor and short term outdoor use application
- Fire rating certificate
- Environmentally friendly, non PVC and nontoxic
- All our packaging is recyclable
- Applicator tool
- Information sheet with cleaning instructions and how-to-install guide.