A Memory Photo Collage allows a person’s family photos to be reproduced in a collage format utilising RPM which can be mounted, and repositioned if needed, without damaging the substrate.
• Creates a familiar space
• Provides a point of discussion and an opportunity to reminisce
• Can be displayed anywhere
• May assist with way finding and orientation
• Easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to collage or surface
• A cost effective way to display priceless images.
Create your own Dementia Certified Memory Photo Collage RPM
Select size, photo layout, frame option and quantity then click on Customise. The next page will guide you through steps on uploading your own photos to create a Memory Photo Collage.
This product is endorsed by Dementia Choices
Products with Dementia Choices endorsement have met rigorous dementia-friendly standards and provide excellent solutions to assist people living with dementia to live as independently as possible.
We recommend you read our Dementia Certified Guidelines before ordering this product - Click here.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now for further assistance
03 9882 4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our professional designers can help create the look you want and bring your ideas to life.
Contact us now on 03 9882 4905 or email@example.com. Someone from our team will be in contact to discuss your needs.
All of our repositionable media (RPM) solutions are easy to install, remove, reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces. An information sheet with cleaning instructions and an installation guide will be sent out with every order.
Please follow these steps to ensure your RPM installation is quick and easy.
- Before installation, ensure surface is clean and dry. Allow a minimum of 14 days for any freshly painted surfaces to dry completely. Filler must be dry (if you have recently fixed holes) and any lumps or bumps sanded back before installation as any imperfections will show through when looked at closely;
- We recommend two people for installation if installing drops larger than 1100mm in width;
- Peel back the top (approx 200mm) of RPM from the backing sheet and adhere exposed RPM to surface. Using the soft edge of the supplied applicator or a dry cloth, swipe left to right applying even pressure to adhere print. Pull backing away from print as you move down keeping the material taut. Continue moving down, encouraging air bubbles to the edge, until the entire print is adhered to the surface. If twisting or excessive air bubbles occur, lift off and start again;
- Recycle backing sheet material;
- Once entire sheet is applied, smooth over with applicator or your hand to ensure there are no air bubbles;
- If required, trim off excess material (bleed) using a sharp Stanley knife.
Should you have any questions about installation, or would like a list of accredited installers,
please contact us on (03) 9882 4905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dementia Certified Product - Click here to read our guidelines
- 95% blockout
- Smooth satin surface reduces glare
- Designed to help you reuse, repurpose and reapply your RPM
- Can be applied on any clean dry surface and is repositionable (easy to install, remove reposition and reapply without damage to surfaces)
- We recommend to test the product for suitability of application before applying
- Surface quality may impact the performance of this product
- Clear acrylic pressure activated ultra removable adhesive
- Recommended for indoor and short term outdoor use application
- Quick and easy to install by someone with limited training (see our how-to-install guide).
- Environmentally friendly, no PVC and nontoxic
- Phthalate free, Prop 65 compliant
- Printed with Latex inks, which are non-flammable, non-combustible and produce odourless prints.
- All our packaging is recyclable.
- Information sheet with cleaning instructions and install guide.